Mexico and many islands in the Caribbean are open to visitors and are offering a warm, tropical escape from reality. Resorts are implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, ensuring guest safety is a top priority. CruiseOne® – Cruisy Susie and Crew has expertise in booking resort vacations and can provide guidance on what tests and paperwork are needed before traveling on vacation.
“We go to Mexico often and have always felt safe, comfortable and very much appreciated by the resort staff and local businesses. We try to inspect multiple resorts each trip, so we can give true “toes in the sand” feedback to our clients whom are thinking about a Mexico vacation” said Cruisy Susie Conger, franchise owner and All Inclusive Resorts expert with CruiseOne.
Five reasons to travel in 2021 to a resort include:
- Reduced Occupancy – Right now resorts are not filled to 100 percent occupancy, which means guests have more personalized service, space and privacy. Less resort guests also means less competition to secure spa services, gym equipment and lounge chairs in prime locations.
- Optimal Flight Selection – With less people flying, travelers have more options when selecting seats and routes. Depending on the airline, now it is possible to fly and not worry about getting the middle seat.
- Plentiful Promotions – Resorts are offering more flexible change and cancellation policies, as well as discounts when booking more than three or four nights. In addition, through its preferred relationships, Dream Vacations often has exclusive promotions offering resort credits.
- Guaranteed Vacation – There is still much uncertainty when it comes to the restart of cruising, as well as leisure travel in Europe and beyond. The Caribbean and Mexico are both open and welcoming guests.
- Support Small Business – Travel agents like Susie Conger, with CruiseOne only get paid when their clients travel. By booking a resort vacation with a local travel agent, one not only gets personalized service and a travel advocate who has their back, but they are also supporting their local economy.
Now more than ever it is important to book a vacation with a travel agent. Cruisy Susie and Crew walk clients step-by-step through the entire booking and planning process, from selecting destinations and excursions based on clients’ interests to providing enhanced packing lists and guidance on what to expect when traveling post-pandemic.
For more information about booking a resort vacation, please visit sconger.cruiseone.com or call (208) 968-9007 to book with Susie Conger of CruiseOne.